European Patient Safety Conference 2017, Dublin
Dates: 3 & 4 March 2017
Venue: Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin - www.royalmarine.ie
Programme: Click here for the preliminary programme
Information on the European Patient Safety Conference
Call for abstracts - ABSTRACT DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 24 JANUARY
- Click here for sample topics for abstracts
- Click here for guidelines on abstract submission
- Click here to submit an abstract
- Presenters whose abstracts are accepted must register for the conference and pay the conference fee.
- Click here to register online for the conference.
- Click here for the bank transfer registration form.
Venue and location
Click here for information on how to get to the Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire.
The venue is close to the M50 and has 350 car parking spaces.
The venue is 100m from Dun Laoghaire DART station which is 15 minutes from Dublin city centre.
Click here for information on room rates at the conference venue.
Local area tourism office - www.dlrtourism.ie
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dlrtourism, Facebook: www.facebook.com/DLRTourism
National tourism authority - www.failteireland.ie