What is the ICGP Professional Competence ePortfolio?
It is an electronic portfolio to support the professional competence needs of all GPs. The eportfolio makes it easy for you to record CPD activity, search for upcoming events, check your progress against requirements and much more.
Click here to view the eportfolio user manual
What are the main screens that I will have to use?
There are five main screens that you will use:
- A Dashboard which gives an overview of your planned and completed activity.
- An Add an Item page where you can enter in details of your professional competence activity.
- An Add Clinical Audit page where you can add details of your clinical audit.
- An Event Search page where you can search a listing of accredited events and add the details to your ePortfolio.
- An Activity Log which gives a summary of all activity either planned or completed. This area can also hold all supporting documentation that you will need in case of audit.
Still Need Help?
Click here for information on help/support
Contact the Professional Competence department at 01 6763705 or email: email@example.com