Visit our Clinical Hub ยป
01 February 2010
print version

My practice details are incorrect. How can I update them?

Login to the website and click the Practice details section on My ICGP. Alternatively, you can use the Find a GP form, available to download below, and send by post or fax to the ICGP.

The Irish College of General Practitioners, 4/5 Lincoln Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
Fax: 01 6765850


 Find a GP Form (Find_a_GP_form.doc | 292 KB)