For COVID-19 information, updates & support, visit our Clinical Hub »
23 September 2020
print version

If I am enrolled on a course that runs over one or more years do I need to wait until after I complete the course to claim?

No. The fund can be used towards the contribution of tuition fees if the educational course is relevant to your training. Claims made anytime during the academic year and must be supported by receipts of tuition fees paid.