03 August 2018
print version

Is there a fund that I can claim from for fees towards profession exams, i.e. membership?

Yes, there is a Clinical Courses and Examination Refund Scheme for NCHDs. This is operated directly by the HSE. You can claim up to €450 towards specific HSE approved clinical courses and exams.

Click here for details.


 Clinical_Course_and_Examination_Refund_Scheme_for_NCHDs_2016 (Clinical_Course_and_Examination_Refund_Scheme_for_NCHDs_2016.pdf | 177 KB)
Learn More To give you the best possible experience, our sites use cookies. Continuing with cookies enabled means you're OK with this. Click Learn More for more information about our cookies, and how to disable them. ×