18 July 2018
print version

Q. How do I make a claim for payment?

Once you have a Level 1 or Level 2 contract, you are entitled to payment for providing methadone services.

  • Remuneration is on a capitation basis and is paid via the PCRS on receipt of monthly return.
  • Click here for further information.


Learn More To give you the best possible experience, our sites use cookies. Continuing with cookies enabled means you're OK with this. Click Learn More for more information about our cookies, and how to disable them. ×