Visit our Clinical Hub ยป
25 July 2011
print version

This course is open to registered medical practitioners who:

  • Hold the Certificate in Contraception or Family Planning Certificate or equivalent UK qualification and evidence of clinical involvement in reproductive and sexual health. Please note, this is not required if you are a GP trainer.
  • Have had at least two years' experience post training in general practice or a family planning clinic.
  • Current contraception tutors/instructing doctors.
  • You MUST be a GP trainer; assistant programme director; or be involved in GP training