For COVID-19 information, updates & support, visit our Clinical Hub »
15 October 2018
print version

How does the Medical Council know that a doctor is enrolled on the PCS?

When you are completing your annual Retention of Registration form with the Medical Council, you will be asked to give the name of the Professional Competence Scheme (PCS) on which you are enrolled and the date on which you paid your enrolment fee for that year.

The ICGP, through our Arrangements with the Medical Council, are required to forward a list of the MCRN for all doctors enrolled on a Scheme at key dates throughout the year.