Visit our Clinical Hub ยป
07 October 2011
print version

2. I did a theory course with an external provider. Can I still apply for the Certificate in Contraception?

Yes. Provided the external course provider has applied to and been accredited by the RSH Committee. To confirm this, please contact the Administrator of the Reproductive and Sexual Health (RSH) Committee at or tel: 01 6763705.